Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Fresh canvas

Well hello there and welcome to this wonderland of mine :)

I thought it would be a good idea to make a small introduction as i have just (finally) created this blog. I have always wanted to have a blog of my own. I have had a tumblr for a long time but I decided i would like to have a proper blog. 
I am Emily and i am a teen currently living in the United Kingdom. I love photography and basically anything to do with the arts from drawing to performing. I am obsessed with fashion and anything to do with beauty, these are some of my many passions. 
I have a canon rebel t3i (canon eos 600D) and it is my baby, i take it everywhere with me.
That is all i really have to say for now :)
This blog is my canvas and my posts are the paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment